Career Pathways Program
For many people, the path to a good career takes you through community college or technical training. But setting out on that path can seem overwhelming to those who’ve never considered pursuing further education.
Career Pathways prepares you for college with Community College 101. We then support your next steps as you transition to community or technical college and throughout your first year in school.
In Community College 101, you will:
- Explore different career opportunities
- Create a career and training plan to address your short- and long-term goals
- Be guided through the enrollment process
- Get help finding funding for college, including applying for financial aid
- Learn good study skills and habits
- Take tours of local community colleges
- Get individualized support from our staff
No GED or high school diploma is required to sign up. The six-week class is offered four times a year and ends before the next quarter begins in the community college system, allowing you to take your next career steps immediately after completing the program.
Once you complete the class, you will receive ongoing support for your education along with special scholarship opportunities from Seattle Goodwill.