Welcome to our new blog!
July 19, 2012
We’re so excited to be launching our brand new blog, A Cup of Goodwill!
We will be giving you a taste of everything that goes on at Goodwill, from thrift shopping tips and sale previews to advice on finding a job and stories about our inspiring students.
Right now, the main thing on our minds is the opening of our twenty-second store, located in South Lake Union. Opening on July 26, this store will be stocked with fashionable clothes for men and women, chic accessories, and a smattering of home and office décor items. The space will be smaller than our typical store, with a modern boutique vibe fitting of the neighborhood.
Even our dressing room doors will have a sleek, slightly industrial feel!
The store almost ready to be filled with merchandise.
Check back tomorrow for a sneak peak at some of the amazing items that will be for sale at our South Lake Union store!
Lauren Robinson is the Digital Communications Coordinator at Seattle Goodwill.
CONNECT WITH US
SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL
- Goodwill Collecting Donations at Sasquatch Festival
- Give Goodwill!
- My New Book Club: Easy and Cheap
- Celebrating 90 Years | Learning at Seattle Goodwill
- Celebrating 90 Years (14)
- Community (14)
- Craft Corner (2)
- Donate (13)
- Fashion (10)
- Glitter Gala (1)
- Glitter Sale (33)
- Green Corps (1)
- Job Training & Education (16)
- Let's Get to Work (5)
- Our Mission at Work (8)
- Shop (18)
- Vintage Fashion (1)
- Volunteering (5)
- May 2013 (6)
- Shopping Goodwill – My Favorite Finds
- Beyoncé is Lending Her Voice for GOOD
- Board Member and Volunteer James Thomas Helps Us Celebrate National Volunteer Week
- Put It Down For the Town - Celebrate Earth Day with Macklemore Monday!
- Donate to Goodwill in Honor of Earth Day
- Participate in our Earth Day Giveaway for a Chance to Win Macklemore Tickets!
- Celebrating 90 Years | Goodwill Style with Darcy Camden
- Spring Cleaning Helps Others Find Jobs
- Rat City Rollergirls Talk Thrift!
- Celebrating 90 Years | Store Manager Israel Juarez Knows the Power of Education
- Get Your Taxes Prepared for Free at Goodwill
- Celebrating 90 Years | Volunteering at Goodwill
- Salvaging 35 Million Pounds
- Shop in Style at the Urban Girls’ Garage Sale
- Celebrating 90 Years | Shopping for Goodwill Fashions with Blogger Jess Estrada
- Celebrating 90 Years | The Early History of Seattle Goodwill
- Shop Our Designer Accessory Sale Starting Tomorrow!
- Water Cooler Conversations – What Not to Say
- Celebrating 90 Years - The Gift of Education
- Our Designer Accessory Sale is next Friday and Saturday!
- Celebrating 90 Years - Tina Witherspoon is Hooked on Thrift
- Get Organized – Tips to De-Clutter Your Life
- Celebrating 90 Years - Stories from the Community
- Celebrating 90 Years - Job Training at Goodwill
- Dress For the Job You Want
- Celebrating 90 Years – Charles Cross Talks Music, Mugs and Cheap Furniture
- Celebrating 90 Years - Thrifting Tips from Kim Holcomb
- Attend the Finale of Seattle’s Fashion Reality Show, The Look!
- Help Goodwill Celebrate 90 Years!
- January 2013 (5)
- December 2012 (4)
- Our Mission at Work: Meet Mary Jane
- Are You Ready for Winter Weather?
- Winter Wardrobe Wonderland
- Thank You for Making the Glitter Sale a Success!
- The Glitter Sale is Finally Here - Time to Grab Some Designer Flats!
- Shop the Glitter Sale For That Great Gatsby Look
- Fresh Fall Trend: Hunter Green
- Why You Should Get Up Early and Get in Line for the Glitter Sale
- Get Your Glitter On: Tips for Shopping the Glitter Sale
- Make a Statement with an Eye-Catching Necklace
- Glitter Sale Favorites: Designer Shoes
- The Little Black Dress
- Tina’s Picks: If I Were Shopping The Glitter Sale Today, This is What I Would Buy
- In Praise of Burgundy
- Designer Bags Galore at the Glitter Sale!
- How to Create Personal Style: Include Vintage Pieces in the Mix
- Husky Pride at the Glitter Sale
- Find The Perfect Dress for Any Occasion at the Glitter Sale
- Winter Whites Done Right
- The Sheath Dress: A Short History
- All That Glitters – Add Some Sparkle With Brooches
- Shop Marc Jacobs at the Glitter Sale
- Update Your Wardrobe with Gold and Silver Metallics
- Build your Halloween Costume at Goodwill and Save Money!
- Gucci, Coach and Jimmy Choo: Designer Clothing and Accessories at the Glitter Sale
- Fall Fashion: Black and Blue and Seen All Over
- The Ever-Fashionable Animal Print
- Five Tips for New Job Seekers
- From Burberry to North Face, cover up in these jackets and stay dry in the Seattle rain
- Walk out of the Glitter Sale with some amazing designer shoes!
- Fresh Trends for Fall
- The Glitter Sale is Coming Soon!
- Finding a Good Job Fit When You Identify as LGBT
- Our Mission at Work: Meet Dolores
- The Animal Trend Gets Glittery
- All About Leather
- Designer Clothes for Men
- Our Mission at Work: Meet Nutjaree
- Shop Diane von Furstenberg at the Glitter Sale
- Pin Me! Be Bold with Brooches
- September 2012 (5)
- Our Mission at Work: Meet Danilo
- Goodwill Craft Corner: T-shirt Scarves
- Let’s Get to Work: When Potential Employers Ask Illegal Questions
- We're beating the heat in vintage swimsuits
- Our Mission at Work: Meet Oscar
- Stay summery with bold patterns and bright colors
- Donate now at even more locations!
- The grand opening of our South Lake Union store!
- July 2012 (4)